Saturday, December 6, 2014

Family Day at the Fort Worth Zoo!

Now that we are out in Texas on our own, there is nothing that can compare to the weekend or Saturdays as a family. 
This weekend we spent hours at the beautiful Fort Worth Zoo and I promise you the kids could have stayed for hours and hours more. 
I am so grateful for these days with Brian and the kids and grateful for these little memories to share with them when they're all grown up.  






















1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging! I love to read about you and your cute family. I had to turn my blog private...cuz my niece's boyfriend, who plays for the LA Clippers basketball team, has a stalker. She took pictures off of my Instagram account. I had to turn everything private! So, if you ever want to see my blog, leave your email address in a message on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete