I took a long pause from blogging and now I have a lot to catch up on. One of the most special moments we've had that I need to write about is Elle's baby blessing.
It was such an incredible day for our little family. Brian gave Elle the most beautiful blessing that brought me and many others to tears. We had so many family members and friends come to support us and show their love for our little girl.
I was so excited for this big day, I went all out and decorated some girly, pink cupcakes and my very first fondant cake, all by myself! (I was pretty impressed with how it turned out!) Since it was really cold outside at the time and our church started at 9:00am, we served delicious breakfast foods that so many people helped make and bring, along with warm hot chocolate.
It was a beautiful day for a beautiful baby girl.

























No comments:
Post a Comment