Monday, September 2, 2013

Elle turns ONE!

Our little girl turned one on August 13th! How cute is this darling girl??!

I wish I could have gone all out with balloons and banners, but I have been kind of a slacker mom since becoming pregnant again and feeling so miserable. But, for breakfast, we managed to make pink pancakes in honor of our little princess and miss Elle LOVED them! 


Seriously, that smile says it all! :)

Later that night, we had a "Pretty in Pink Princess" party to celebrate this big event and it was fabulous! She was so dainty and lady-like with her cake, too. She would delicately swipe off tiny pieces of cake and frosting and then place it to her lips so gently and calm. She didn't even need her bib to cover up her pretty princess dress! It was the cutest thing in the world. She really is our perfect little angel and I still can't believe she's one! 










No comments:

Post a Comment