On July 26th 2010, I took a pregnancy test and found out that I was pregnant! (Well actually, I took 4 tests!) I didn't think there was any way possible that we had conceived on our first try. But, sure enough… it happened! We've been blessed with this unbelievable miracle. Brian and I are so excited and thrilled beyond measure. After the fourth positive test, we wrapped up our digital HPT in a bracelet box and drove to Brian's parents house. We had them open the box and surprised them with our wonderful, little secret!! We video taped their reactions and started a little baby journal so I could document everything, it was priceless and so sweet. We did the same with my dad and then sent pictures to my mom of our digital tests! Brian and I couldn't be more happy to know that we have a precious little baby on the way, growing healthy and strong.
I called the Dr. the next day and learned that our due date is April 8, 2011!!! An April baby and an early birthday present to me! What a perfect time to have our baby join us here on this earth.
On July 28th, I went to the Dr. office and had them take a blood test to count our HCG levels. We received the results the next day with the count of 60HCG!! A number within the normal range for 3weeks, 5 days!
On July 30th, at exactly 4 weeks pregnant, I went in for a follow-up test and after a grueling 5 hours, I received the results. It doubled to 121HCG!!! What a relief, what a blessing, what a miracle. So far throughout this journey, Heavenly Father has chosen to keep this pregnancy healthy and alive. I couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity and blessing. I have all the faith in this world in my Heavenly Father and His plan for us. I know that whatever happens, it is His will. Brian and I are grateful to know that we can get pregnant and to know that as of right now, everything is going well with our baby. Only 8 more weeks from today and we will be approaching our 2nd trimester and out of the "scary zone". Our first baby appointment is August 19th, and we are anxiously awaiting this day to arrive to ensure that everything is continuing in the way that it should. We love our little baby so much already, more than words can ever express!!!
Now, at almost 5 weeks, everything is still going great. Pregnancy symptoms are getting a little more aggressive and morning sickness is starting to make its appearance. But, I can honestly say, I'm grateful for my symptoms as they reassure me that things are progressing as they should.
*Brian and I both have very comforting feelings about this pregnancy and feel extremely grateful and happy. Our parents also have positive, good feelings about this baby, which helps ease my heart and mind. Because of my history of miscarriage and the struggle to even get pregnant, we feel beyond blessed with the miracle to conceive so quickly and for things to begin strong right from the start. Because of this, we were going to wait to share our news for a few more weeks, but decided that we wanted to share our excitement and joy with all of you.
Dear baby,
We know you cannot hear yet, but we want you to know how much we love you already. We are so grateful to be pregnant with you and so relieved that you are growing healthy and strong. Mom's HCG levels are doubling like they should and so far this pregnancy is going really well! We found out very early on that you would be joining our little family, so I could start taking the right hormone's to support you and help you grow big and strong. (So far, so good because we are both doing great!!) What a miracle baby you are! You are such an unexpected and wonderful surprise! Please keep growing healthy baby so your dad and I can hold you in our arms and share all the love with you that we have inside our hearts!
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE ONE!!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments:
Post a Comment