Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Official!

Alicia Marie Hallock... It's going to take awhile to get used to saying that! The day you get married, your name changes but, it never feels quite so official until the day you change your drivers license and all your other important documents. Well, today I did just that! What an amazing feeling to hold in my hand, a new drivers license with a new picture and MY new, married name!
I can't express enough just how crazy in love I am with my husband, Brian. Every morning I get butterflies in my tummy the second I see Brian's face and realize that we are married. My entire world has changed and I have finally found my eternal companion. The one person I will share the rest of my life with, who will be there with me everyday. I'm so excited to see where life takes us as we achieve our goals, start a family and create a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment