7 months ago, I reconnected with this incredible man named, Brian. An incredible man who I happened to date in high school. Quickly we became good friends, we shared our secrets and our dreams, we began to fall in love. A month and a half later, he asked me to marry him, and I of course said, "YES!" 3 months later we were married in the Salt Lake temple for time and all eternity. It was the greatest day in all my life. On July 26th, our lives changed, again. We found out we were starting our family!!! We couldn't be more excited! Now, here we are a month later and this incredible man who became my best friend, my husband and now the father of my baby, is turning 25!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!
I can't believe how far we've come in just 7 months. I have never been more blessed as I was the day you walked back in to my life. From that moment on, my life changed. I've never had so many wonderful, amazing, and spiritual memories, and I can't wait to add a million more throughout our journey, together. Thank you for blessing my life so greatly, for honoring your priesthood and being the most exceptional husband. I can't wait to see you as a father.
Words could never express how grateful I am for you sweetheart. I love you so much! I hope you enjoy this special day as we all get to celebrate YOU!
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment