Brian and I had the opportunity to have an ultrasound done when I was just over 7 weeks pregnant. We were able to see our little "peanut" and watch the heartbeat flicker on the screen! It was such an incredible experience. As soon as the ultrasound tech showed us our baby and informed us that the baby's heartbeat was healthy and strong at 150bpm, I couldn't help but cry. I was so overwhelmed with relief and joy!!
Here is our little, blurry peanut at 7weeks, 2 days! You can't tell from the pictures that it's a baby yet, but it was exciting for us, nonetheless. Just to see the heartbeat and know that our baby is doing okay.


Glad to hear everything is going well for everyone. Just keep doing what you are doing and take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Brad and I are so excited for you guys! Glad you have a blog, too, so we can follow you on this fun experiance you are having!
ReplyDelete