25 week pregnancy photo...
25 weeks flew by ridiculously fast and now I'm here at 26. I can't believe I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant because I'm truly still processing the fact that we are having another baby, and especially wrapping my head around it being another beautiful baby girl. Choosing a name has proven to be extremely challenging for us this time and I have done NOTHING to prepare. It's like I woke up this past week and realized, 'Hey I'm pregnant and I only have 3 months left.' It's starting to hit me that I have major things to organize and a lot of little things to buy to actually feel ready for her to come. Since we just had Elle last year, we have many clothes and accessories that will be handed down to this baby, but Brian and I decided to go out the other day and purchase a few outfits for her that would be her very own, including a new outfit to wear home from the hospital. I also recently picked out some baby bedding pictures to help inspire me for the actual bedding I'm planning to make.
I really hope the reality of this pregnancy sinks in soon so I can fully enjoy the experience as it is most likely our last. I can honestly say that I am so excited to meet her and hold her, but the most difficult part of this pregnancy (aside from all the vomiting and kidney stones) has been the disconnect. None of this seems real yet. I'm learning that it's hard to choose a name and nursery decor for a baby that doesn't feel real or feel like yours, yet. Yet being the key word. I know once she comes, the physical presence of her in my arms will take all that disconnect away and she will without a doubt be REAL and MINE. We are going to be in Heaven and fall deeply in love with her, just as we have with Brody and Elle.
I stare at these pictures often in awe that they can take such clear and amazing ultrasound photos now.
Look how beautiful she is already.
We love you little one, even if you don't feel real to us just yet.


I am feeling the exact same way here! disconnect! It's hard to write about or put into words the lack of almost "enjoyment" as it sounds terrible. You look beautimous!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way as well! Reality hasn't sunk in but the blessing of 3 children will be amazing. You two children are so adorable and I really look up to you as a mother and wife. I hope you are feeling better and that you can start to get ready for this new little one.
ReplyDelete