Monday, July 16, 2012

So much Anticipation!

We are down to 3 weeks before the arrival of our little princess and I'm feeling very uncomfortable, anxious, nervous... quite frankly, I am feeling an overwhelming amount of emotion. This pregnancy has gone by so fast, I haven't had time to process fully that our little girl is really coming. Clearly, I look pregnant and feel pregnant; but for some reason, she doesn't feel REAL yet! 

In my pregnancy with Brody I was induced early for extremely low amniotic fluid levels. We've been running into some low amniotic fluid issues again, which means she might be here even sooner than we're expecting! In an attempt to feel prepared we've been deep cleaning the house, setting up the bassinet, packing hospital bags and loading the car seat into the car. We also moved our little Brody bear into his "big boy" room and into his "big boy" bed. It only took two nights to get him to fall asleep in there on his own. We are so proud of him! And now, I think we are finally as ready as we can be for her to come whenever she is ready. We love to look in her nursery and imagine her here with us. We honestly can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like. I hope Brody does well with her and I hope she likes him, too!




We are feeling a lot of anticipation wondering when she will be coming and if I will be going into labor on my own this time. No matter how it all plays out, this darling girl will be here so very soon and we couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

  1. A Girl, there is nothing like a little side kick (literally at the moment) I couldn't be more excited for you. She will change your world just like little Brody did.

    ReplyDelete