Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

Last year I became a mom and this year I get to do it again! I can't wait for the arrival of our sweet baby girl. I feel so lucky to be a mom. It's truly the greatest gift I've ever been given. 

My husband absolutely spoils me and makes me feel so loved... 
I am the luckiest girl on earth. 

My GORGEOUS flowers

Who doesn't love flowers, "I love mom" sugar cookies and a sweet, little gift?

Especially when the little gift is an engraved mother's neckalce!!!

Just when you think my husband can't get any cuter, he turns our dinner calendar into a personal chore calendar to announce all the things he's going to do for me this week, along with a back massage every night! WOW, I am seriously spoiled!

In the afternoon, Brian packed us a lovely and delicious lunch and took us to the park for a picnic!! I LOVE picnics, especially with my two handsome boys.

Thank you Brian, for helping me create Brody Rey and baby girl, for giving me the gift of being a mom and for being such a wonderful, adoring husband and father. 
Happy Mother's Day to me and to all you amazing mothers out there!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You ARE one lucky girl! But you totally deserve it. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete