Sunday, May 8, 2011

This is Husband writing, and I've never written a blog before so I hope this works and goes up on your blog hunnie. I just wanted to let everyone know something very special about Alicia. She is the most incredibly loving mom on planet earth. Every day she impresses me with how nurturing and tender-hearted she is towards our son and I. I really can't express what an amazing mom she is, but I'm sure to anyone who knows her, it comes as no surprise. I truly believe that Brody is one of the most blessed children on earth today because he was not only lucky enough to be born into the gospel, but he was also lucky enough to be blessed with Alicia as his mom. Sometimes I wake up at night to see Alicia cradling little Brody bear in her arms and rocking him back to sleep, which melts my heart, especially because I know how tired she is. And when we drive somewhere together even if it's just to the store, she sits in the back with Brody just to hold his hand. She loves nothing more than to hold him in her arms, but when she has to set him down she makes sure that he is neither too warm nor too cold and is as comfortable as possible. She blocks the sun from getting into his eyes when we're outside. She can't stop looking at him and kissing his little head because she just loves him so much. She happily changes countless diapers, wipes his boogies, washes his clothes, cleans his dropped pacifiers and makes him feel loved and adored everyday. She thinks of Brody and I as the greatest blessing in her life, but I'm not sure she knows that she is the greatest blessing in our lives. We love her very much. Brody and I would be completely lost and hopeless and poopy without her :) I hope you have a wonderful first Mothers Day Sweetheart! Brody and I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is the sweetest post, ever! You guys are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brian, that was so sweet! you guys are adorable together :)

    also ali, who did your blog header?? i love it!

    ReplyDelete