Baby Elle turned 6 months old this month. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.
Here are some of my favorite things about this age so far...
*She loves her brother more than anything and is always smiling or laughing when he's around.
*She is the BIGGEST momma's girl ever. She is constantly attached to my hip or in her Baby Bjorn carrier. I love that when she cries, the second I pick her up, she's happy.
*She rolls around from her tummy and back and scoots everywhere. She is becoming so mobile!
*She loves baby food and oatmeal cereal. I think the new variety of flavors has her very intrigued.
*She is literally the happiest baby alive. You rarely see her without a smile on her face.
She tries really hard to sit up tall but that usually only lasts for 10-20seconds and then she topples over!
*She loves her hands and enjoys sucking on her thumb. It's so darling, but it's a habit I hope she forgets quickly! ;)
She is our little princess, my girly girl. We love her so much!
The adorableness of the thumb sucking right now.
Is that not one of the cutest things in the whole world?!




No comments:
Post a Comment