Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Feel So Loved

Since the birth of our children, I wasn't able to my wedding ring much. The center stone sat up really high and it would catch on clothes, blankets and even scratch the kids. So, I replaced my beautiful ring for a plain and simple $3 band. 

Well, my extremely thoughtful and very sweet husband secretly traded in that beautiful ring and surprised me with this gorgeous, new wedding ring.  

He said, "You deserve a beautiful ring, not a cheap little band, to remind you everyday how much I love you and how grateful I am for all that you do as a wife and a mother." 
But honestly, I don't need a ring to remind me of that- he does it all on his own every single day. I never have to question for one second if he loves me or adores me.





Seriously?? I have the most romantic husband in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment