We're down to 8 weeks until my last scheduled doctor's appointment before this baby arrives; 57 days to be exact! I get butterflies every time I think of how quickly the time is passing and how close we are to meeting this beautiful, baby girl.
This pregnancy has gone by faster than I ever imagined; I feel like I haven't had the chance to wrap my head around things. It feels very surreal to me that we are having another baby, especially a little girl. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet because I feel like she's too good to be true. No matter what the reason, words cannot describe the joy I feel. I can't believe how blessed I am to have my beautiful son here with me and to have this little girl on the way.
This pregnancy has gone by faster than I ever imagined; I feel like I haven't had the chance to wrap my head around things. It feels very surreal to me that we are having another baby, especially a little girl. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet because I feel like she's too good to be true. No matter what the reason, words cannot describe the joy I feel. I can't believe how blessed I am to have my beautiful son here with me and to have this little girl on the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment