Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Recent Craft Projects!

Lately, I've been in a very crafty mood. I'm not sure if it's my form of "early nesting" or if I'm just really excited about crafts- either way, I am having so much fun decorating the house and preparing for baby girl!! 

I wanted to make a dinner calendar to organize our meals each week. It makes grocery shopping so much easier and having this reminder on my counter ensures that I will take the meat out the freezer to thaw in time!
Here is my finished calendar... 

I always see things on pinterest and etsy that I love- so, I've learned to re-create things I find and make them my own. Here are the pacifier catchers and bedazzled pacifiers I've made so far...



I also found this idea on etsy. It's a bow organizer for all of baby girl's new bows! 

I am in love with doing CRAFTS!

1 comment: