Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lovers Day!

An entire day created to celebrate love-- and that's exactly what we did! Due to morning sickness for me and midterms for Brian, our Valentine's day was pretty low key this year. But, we still managed to make it really special and fun! My morning started with breakfast in bed and these beautiful flowers from my sweet husband. They represent our family-- two white calla lilies for Brian and me, one blue flower for our adorable Brody bear, and one pink flower for our precious baby girl. 

While Brian was home from work studying, I was hiding out downstairs decorating for our romantic evening in...

A valentine's card from Brody to his daddy

Delicious funfetti cupcakes that I thoroughly enjoyed decorating


A valentine's card and a special "Be Mine" cupcake for my love. 


My card from Brian and a baby gap gift card so I can go shopping for our baby girl!

And, our evening ended with a delicious dinner, our favorite sparkling cider, and divine Dove's chocolates!

Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without a picture of my two Valentine loves! How lucky am I? 

I love you Brian-- thank you for all you do; for creating such a beautiful life for us and such a beautiful family with me. Happy Valentine's Day my love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment