After 7 months, I finally got all the pictures put together to finish Brody's birth story video. So here it is...
Watching this video brings back all the tears of joy and excitement that Brian and I shared through the pregnancy up to the day our baby boy was born. That day and these moments I had imagined all my life, and it was even better than I ever dreamed. I hope when Brody gets older, he will treasure this to remember the day we became a family.
Watching this video brings back all the tears of joy and excitement that Brian and I shared through the pregnancy up to the day our baby boy was born. That day and these moments I had imagined all my life, and it was even better than I ever dreamed. I hope when Brody gets older, he will treasure this to remember the day we became a family.
OH my gosh! That was precious. I got emotional watching it. I can't believe how big he is getting!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! What a sweet gift for Brody to have in the future. You did a great job putting it together -- and an even better job starring in it :) You're such a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a treasure!
ReplyDelete