2010 was a pretty incredible year for us! Brian and I met again in January after 6 long years. We fell in love and by March we were engaged. We were sealed in the Salt Lake temple on June 18th! One month later on July 26th, we unexpectedly found out we were expecting a beautiful, little baby. On October 14th, the ultrasound revealed that our beautiful, little baby was a boy! In November, we moved into our first home; an amazing townhouse that's absolutely perfect for our little family!! So many changes we never saw coming, but now we can't imagine our lives any different.
I keep saying that 2010 was OUR year! We experienced so many changes and blessings, together. Now, with our baby boy on the way and coming in 2011, we can't wait to see what this new year has in store for us!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE HALLOCK'S!!!
You did have a whirlwind year! So exciting and crazy!
ReplyDeleteReading your appendicitis story brought back so many memories for me. It got me choked up. I remember when I found out they were going to be doing surgery on me, and Brad also gave me a blessing. The last thing I remember I said to the nurse before they wheeled me away was, "Please protect my baby." Because when you are in that sitaution, even though this baby is still in your tummy, you would do anything for it. I am so glad you and lil Brody are safe. I hope you are having a good recovery.